moo community server

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "General MOO discussion." <moo-cows@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 09:26:44 -0600

Hello all,
I wanted to let those of you interested know that there is a server dedicated
to helping newcomers and everyone else learn to code.
This will give us a chance to colaberate with other moo coders, and learn
techniques, ideas and other forms of working with a moo, as well as help the
newer coders get going, by allowing them to code on generic objects or make
their own areas that can be explored and commented on by other builders and
coders.
If anyone is interested, please send an email to:
tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the account name you would like to have.

Tyler Littlefield
Web: tysdomain.com
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My programs don't have bugs, they're called randomly added features.