Re: monitor question-hopes it's not off-topic

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:34:17 -0400

Some laptops have a way to turn down the backlight, I know every gateway I've ever had had a way. My current gateway was made by acer so I think they do too on some if not all, usually the FN key and some combination of arrow keys or page up and down keys. It's always different. I think I can even shut mine off on the current laptop but I can't remember the key combination. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>