Re: modifying buildpath for java on mac OS X

  • From: David Tseng <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:12:27 -0700

A few other things to try (besides what Ken mentioned):
•  wasn't clear from your message, but did you make sure the jar file's at
/users/florianbeijers/downloads/coffee/lib/js.jar
•  classpath usually points to the directory and not the file (java
will search for the classes in all jars in the path provided).