Re: microsoft certifications

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 16:51:53 -0500

Hello Paul:

I know of one school Lions World Services for the Blind, that uses a sighted reader to deal with online tests. The reader knows how to read the questions and click the answer specified by the student. The tests are from Prometrics (Not sure of spelling.). The Prometrics tests are not accessible with JAWS. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss

----- Original Message ----- From: "paul faucheux" <pf112781@xxxxxxxxx>