Re: making network cables

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 05:53:34 +0200

yep!
ANd the color dector can not say that a cable is white-orange
or only orange.
But the colors are not so important, you can put the cables how you want if you keep the same order at both ends.
But this is the hard part, to keep the same order.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>