Re: making network cables

  • From: "black ares" <matematicianu2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 05:51:11 +0200

unfortunately not.
And you can not base even in the fact that if you separe them they will be in the same order at each end. And if you succeed to know how to put them, it is hard to introduce them in their holes.
I always do network cables with sighted assistance.
They with the eyes, me with knowledge and with the sertisation.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Haden Pike" <haden.pike@xxxxxxxxx>