Re: looking for: crypto library for handling public-private keys

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:44:55 -0500

Hey Ty, that's an advanced topic -- i suppose you have already looked at
www.openssl.org -- I checked it and it is there -- I didn't read enough of the
page to know if it is opensource -- the crypto stuff always had legality
questions surrounding it and so has warnings about who can use it and where you
can download it -- but that being said it is always posted publicly on the net.
I have no idea what state openssl is in -- I haven't checked it for many years.
What do you want it for?
--le