Re: looking for canes

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:51:03 -0600

that works, thanks bro.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: The Elf
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:55 AM
  Subject: Re: looking for canes

  got several stores, but I'm tired, I'll send them to you tomorrow mourning
when I go through my mourning Email.

  inthane
  proprietor, The Grab Bag,
  for blind computer users and programmers
  http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
  Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
  "own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
  www.alacorncomputer.com
  Owner: Agemtree
  "merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
  www.agemtree.com