RE: looking for books... still

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 06:51:18 -0500

If Minix supports sound cards and emacs is already running on it or can
be installed, emacspeak ought to work.  Other than that possibly yasr.
Linux-speakup probably won't work because it patches the Linux kernel
and though Minix and Linux are both forms of Unix, their kernel
internals are almost for sure going to be way too different to pull a
successful port off.  I could be wrong and really would like to be wrong
here but I don't think so.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>