Re: looking for a CSS example

  • From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:34:43 +0800

Hi Lamar.  A very simple style sheet would look like this.
body {
bgcolor: white;
foreground: transparent;
top-margin: 3px;
right-margin: 3px;
left-margin: 3px;
bottom-margin: 3px;
}
a:link {
font-family: serif,san-serif,helvetica;
font-weight: regular;
font-size: 12pt
color: dark-blue;
This is just an example that bearly scratches the surface. There is much more you can do in terms of style and color manupilation. I would suggest you read a very comprehensive tutorial at
www.w3schools.com
If you have learnt enough and want to create style sheets that will blow your visitors' minds, try
www.zengarden.com
you can also try the alistapart website whose address eludes me. The tutorials on css and accessibility are first rate. Cheers!
}

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>