linux virtual machine status report and vmware server scripts released

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:10:14 -0300

Hello,
I am reporting the status of the linux virtual machine thing.
I do know that it isn't suposed to talk about personal life here, but
as a note I will have to do a work trip and will stay without computer
the next week. As I had to do my work of the next week in the last
days, cinse I'll be out the next week, I coudn't take care of the last
details missing to the server vvirtual machine. And no, i didn't know
I would need to go travel when I updated the report, so I am doing
what I can.
I, however, have ended the testing phase of the vmware server scripts.
I am sending them to Jamal, who will pack them in an installer and,
hopefully, emprove or correct the english documentation if it is
needed. When it is ready, I'll ask Inthane or Jim or Jamal or both to
host the scripts, sinse I at the moment have not a host. Jamal, you
don't need to wait untill the next week when I am on again. As soon as
you finish packaging it you together with Inthane and Jim, can decide
where you're going to host them and pass the link to folks on the list
or in any site you might want.
Thanks,
Marlon
free."