Re: linux screen readers

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:01:45 -0400

Hi Teddy,
Reading your below post makes me wish that I had not tried to give you
advice on how to get along with other people. If you feel that I was trying
to manipulate you with my post, then I apologize because that was not my
intent at all. Wow. I really need to take a walk. I am so sad right now.

Jim

James D Homme,
Usability Engineering
Highmark Inc.
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Octavian
             Rasnita"
             <orasnita@xxxxxxx                                          To
             om>                       programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             programmingblind-
             bounce@freelists.                                     Subject
             org                       Re: linux screen readers

             09/14/2007 08:50
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

What you describe is manipulation and I don't like it.

When somebody does something like that, I know that he does it not because
that person really cares about what I do, but because he tries to
manipulate
me and make me think that he cares about me, while in fact he only cares
about him and his needs.

If somebody doesn't do that and tells me that he doesn't like what I did, I

know that he has its own interests, but at least I can consider that person

some more sincere.

Octavian