Re: learning c#

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:52:14 -0400

Hi Chris: Things have not changed much. The Visual Studio is about the same in
2008 as it was in 2005 and the SJAWS Scripts are the same. I have worked in VS
sinc then myself using Vb.net rather than CSharp because I just prefer it. I do
not know of books on CSharp but remember that I used one of the online book
services when I was first learning and someone will put up the name of the big
one since I have forgotten it. It may have been BookShare, I forget, but it
worked well enough.
Rick USA