learning about objects

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:02:36 -0700

Well, I think this is actually the first time I've ever cross-posted
to 2 lists, which may not necessarily be a great idea since most of u
probably belong to the other list as well & therefore a) this will be
a duplicate post; & b) will probably serve to p o the moderator, but,
o well.  It's on topic for both lists & there may be enough different
people on both to get different answers.

I'd like to learn more about COM, DOM, MSAA, objects in general, & how
to find & use them to achieve greater accessibility of software that
has already been written.

I have considerable experience using jaws home row, especially
regarding window hierarchy, etc., but I'd really like more info on
this whole concept of objects, etc.  Where do I find it?

I've downloaded the MSAA sdk just now & I'll be looking at that, but
is there any "objects for idiots" stuff out there? lol.

Yall have a blessed day & thanks for any replies.

--
Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: