Re: laptop saga continues

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 23:30:58 -0700

dude, I still say that the computer should go back, no matter what the trouble is, it shouldn't be, so back to the manufacturer with it!

as to the bgz switch,
there is no online switch that I know of, to change it you would have to have a sign in on yahoo, go to yahoogroups.com, sign in, get your list of groups and go do it there.

but to sign your new address up just send a message with "subscribe", minus the quotes, in the subject line and nothing else to:
blindgeekzone-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

later,
the elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall" <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>