Re: jaws scripting resources

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:44:16 -0700

jaffer, most of the stuff is as I said in the first reply to this, and my second on my grabbag site on a jfw scripting page or the Jamal's documentation pages

if I have anything else here that I haven't gotten up there yet, I will pass it along to you directly within the next couple days, but I think I was waiting on the conversion that Jim is doing, I'll have to check.

respects,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>