Re: jaws indentation tone scheme?

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:21:45 -0400

Cam't you just switch the JAWS Sound and Speech Scheme with the JAWS (Insert) + Alt + S keystroke which brings up a dialog of all schemes?

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen