Re: jaws indentation tone scheme?

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 10:17:51 -0600

awesome, thanks.On 11/1/2010 9:34 AM, Alex Hall wrote:
Yes. Just find it (called "sounds4stuff", it should be somewhere in
the edsharp folder I think, use settings packager to find it and
import it). Once it is imported, open whatever editor you want, go to
configuration manager>  settings>  speech and sounds, and select
sounds4stuff.

On 11/1/10, Littlefield, Tyler<tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hello,
I seen someone post about the jaws indentation scheme, that used a
piano. Right now I'm trying to figure out why edsharp takes 25 seconds
to load each file, but I'd rather just skip and switch editors. The only
thing keeping me back is the coding in python. Is there a way I can get
this scheme set up so that I can use it with a separate editor?