Re: jaws indentation tone scheme?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:34:23 -0400

Yes. Just find it (called "sounds4stuff", it should be somewhere in
the edsharp folder I think, use settings packager to find it and
import it). Once it is imported, open whatever editor you want, go to
configuration manager > settings > speech and sounds, and select
sounds4stuff.

On 11/1/10, Littlefield, Tyler <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I seen someone post about the jaws indentation scheme, that used a
> piano. Right now I'm trying to figure out why edsharp takes 25 seconds
> to load each file, but I'd rather just skip and switch editors. The only
> thing keeping me back is the coding in python. Is there a way I can get
> this scheme set up so that I can use it with a separate editor?
> Thanks,

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap