Re: jaws and visual studio issues:punctuation

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:03:27 -0500

if it keeps up try looking at the default.jcf for jaws. When ever you go out of the window. That scrip has president, and may not be switching back.

At 02:15 PM 12/14/2008, you wrote:
Hello list,
I've had this problem for a while now, and wrote a quick workaround, but it's still getting annoying. When I leave the window of visual studio, my punc level is set to "none." until I go back to verbosity with insert+v and set it to all.
When I look in config manager, my punctuation level is set to "all."
Ideas would be great... Programming with no punctuation is a bit of a pain.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005

Tim
trouble
Verizon FIOS support tech