RE: jaws and visual studio issues:punctuation

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 14:49:42 -0500

I need to know if this is visual studio 2008, 2005 , express or not.  Also
when you say you leave the window before you leave it are you saying it was
on all?  So for example I am in 2008 right now and mine is set to all.  I
leave by doing alt-tab to boxer and mine is still set to all because boxer
is set to all.  Then I alt-tab to word and it is not set to all.  I then tab
back to visual studio and it is again set to all.  Can you give me a step by
step including which environment you're in?

Ken