jaws and visual studio issues:punctuation

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:15:58 -0700

Hello list,
I've had this problem for a while now, and wrote a quick workaround, but it's still getting annoying. When I leave the window of visual studio, my punc level is set to "none." until I go back to verbosity with insert+v and set it to all.
When I look in config manager, my punctuation level is set to "all."
Ideas would be great... Programming with no punctuation is a bit of a pain.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005