RE: java swing

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:17:33 -0400

Oh goodness, just throw all that away and drop into some source code and
layout your controls ... That's the entire point of java.

You can do this in less than 20 lines of code, and have something looking
beautiful, that scales, works on multiple platforms, and utomatically
resizes on maximize/restore.

Start with border layout and then once you have exhausted those
possibilities, move to grid layout, which is my personal favorite, although
the bag concept is quite nice.

Take care,
Sina