Re: java arrays

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:44:18 -0600

I believe it was wrong, though I can't say for sure, I wasn't able to find that specific line. I think all you did wrong was leave off the brackets. If I remember correctly you had:

int myarray = new int[10];
It should be: int[] myarray = new int[10]; I believe.
On 3/29/2011 11:41 AM, Homme, James wrote:
Hi Ty,
I was a little uneasy because I'm still figuring this stuff out. I thought you
said that the line with the new keyword in it from that page is incorrect. Can
you help me? Is that example wrong?

Thanks.