is oracle accessible with jaws?

  • From: Michael Dias <mchllmdds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:19:46 +0000

Hello everyone

I need to select modules for my second and third year degree. I have the option
of choosing computing with database systems. I have several compulsory modules,
which involves using oracle. I would like to know if oracle is accessible with
jaws.

In my first module I will need to write SQ: L commands prompts, is this
accessible in oracle?

Second module involves creating web forms and reports through oracle.

Third module involves creating your own server as administrator using oracle
10/11g.

Do you think I will be able to complete all three compulsory modules above? If
not please let me know as I will then have to choose a different pathway with
different modules.

Any feedback in regards to oracle is welcome

 Thanks

Michael