Re: introduction, and first query

  • From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:30:15 -0500

hi,

i find this theory a LOC as especially people blind from birth can use lego boards and rectangle bricks to learn spacial relations and be better able to layout forms.

Bryan Schulz
The BEST Solution
www.best-acts.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>