Re: integrating sql with my software application: a little urgent, please

  • From: sameer manohtra <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:11:15 +0530

hi,
thanks for the response.
I’m glad to know that these many ways exist, but should I tell you
frankly, I have no idea  which one to use, and how.

About the third option, though that sounds easy, but still the
question is, how will the MDF file work if user doesn’t have the SQL
installed on the computer.

The first and second ways sounds interesting too, but again, I haven’t
used it, so no idea on how will it be done.

Just a humble request, could you please  be more specific on what
should I do here?

The problem is that I am asked to deliver it quick, so I just don’t
have much time to investigate this in depth.

@black, if you say that you use the first option frequently, please,
could you explain me how do you do it, and how can I make it work
quick?

Its just a very simple application as I said, which has a c# form
which takes the inputs from the user, stores it in the sql database,
and retrieves the values back when requested.

Please, help me doing this, will really appreciate.

Regards,
Sameer!