integrating sql with my software application: a little urgent, please

  • From: sameer manohtra <sameermanohtra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:08:48 +0530

Hi guys,
i am in need of a help urgently, please help me as quick as you can,
I’ll be very thankful.

I have developed an application using c# as front end and sql server
2005 as backend.

Its working perfect and everything done now.
Now I need to give the application to a client for who this windows
based application has been developed.

The problem is, that I’m not able to find how can I add the database
in my application installer?

I am aware of setup and deployment feature of vs.net and have used it
once, but that was an application without database, so had no problem
in doing it.

Its as simple as it:
My application simply stores some inputs given by users and displays
it when needed.
The database therefore is extensively needed, which is located in sql
server at present.

Obviously I won’t install the full sql server package to client’s
computer, so how should I do it then?
Also, my connection strings are of those specified according to my
computer, how can I assure it to work on client’s  computer?

All that I’m looking for is a setup that can install my application
with sql, which can assure the program to work successfully.
Please, it’s a little urgent, as I need to supply the application right away
Hoping for a quick help, sorry for the troubles.

Regards,
Sameer!