indent block of text with edSharp?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:31:23 -0500

Hi all,
I am using Python, so indentation matters. I just realized that a
couple hundred lines of code have to be inside a class, not outside of
one. Is there a way I can basically select the code and tell edSharp
to insert a space? I could use a find and replace for \n, replacing it
with "\n ", but there is a lot of code in the file that does not need
to be indented. Note that I use a space, not a tab, for my indents.
Thanks.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)