Re: in the market for a new laptop:suggetsions?

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:37:34 -0600

where did you order it from?
----- Original Message -----
From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: in the market for a new laptop:suggetsions?

Good evening,

I didn't comment on this thread earlier because of the originally stated
price requirement.  However, I use what I think is one of the greatest
notebook computers in the world.

Fujitsu Lifebook P7230
Intel Core2 Duo U2500
2GB RAM
60GB HDD
Wireless 802.11 A / B / G
Firewire, USB, Blutooth, SD, microphone, camera
Windows XP / Vista / Ubuntu 8.04 / OpenSolaris all supported
7.5 actual hours of battery life.
3.2 pounds

HTH,
Everett