Re: iPhone development with XCode and VoiceOver

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:46:23 -0500

Good morning Ken,

In short, no. I have been able to add multiple types of UI controls to the interface, but as far as sizing and positioning nothing yet. I notice that there are a tremendous number of unlabelled radios, buttons, etc. in Interface Builder that will make this a definite challenge for a blind developer.

Thanks,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 2010-02-09, at 9:00 AM, Ken Perry wrote:

Have you done any more han drop a label for example have you been able to lie up controls?

Ken

On 2010-02-09, at 7:57 AM, Ken Perry wrote:

Did you ever find a consistant way to click on the xib files?

Ken