RE: iPhone development

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:39:20 -0400

Actually you can also use Appcelerator and when using it under Mac you can
actually code for IPhone and Android both at the same time.

Remember though the fruit basket was originally designed to show how to make
UI for blind people.  Using a sited person to do it really doesn't count.
That is why I have not done one already.

Ken