Re: iOS development?

  • From: Andreas Stefik <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 12:18:45 -0600

Yaa, android isn't perfect; just a suggestion. I think it will be
really great within a few years as well, as they've got some good
folks working for them on this issue (T.V. Raman, if I recall), and
most of the major research groups nationwide are focusing their
attention on droid, as opposed to iOS.

Stefik