Re: iOS Development?

  • From: "Don Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:53:35 -0500

Thanks for the overseas video game history. I was unaware of the Famicon. In my social circles at the time, the Atari 2600 was king. I even managed to make my own cartridge, which looking back was incredibly lame.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen