RE: help with visual studio

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:16:21 -0400

Your copy could have become corrupted.  That's a worse case possibility
though.  My suggestion would be to save all useful stuff you've done
with visual studio first to another location, then delete the entire
projects folder tree from where visual studio keeps its data then try
starting up again.  Expect an error and hit space when this happens and
you should get the original startup back.  If that doesn't work, it's
not your data that's got the problem and likely visual studio will need
to be reinstalled.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>