help with mysql and php: php-generated list not refreshing

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:42:06 -0500

Hi all,
I have a page that contains a select list. This list is generated by php from records in a mysql database. There is a second form on this page which does something with the selected record (edits or deletes it), and the action of this edit/delete form is the same page. When I submit, though, the page seems to refresh, which I would think would update the list of records. However, even if I delete a record, the list still shows that record until I refresh the page manually. What can be done here? Thanks!

Have a great day,
Alex