RE: help with doxygen

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:06:24 -0400

As far as doxygen goes, I think that's everything, unless if you wish to
further documment on implementation of the methods.

Obviously doxygen the .cpp file itself, indicating what it is and what it
does.

But also do not forget to document the actual implementation of the methods,
but that's not going to be doxygen based.

Take care,
Sina