Re: help with doxygen

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:48:40 -0300

Ok, I am even more confused now.
Everything I would like to do is the following:
Class a his used for blablabla.
methods
a() constructor

b(int c, float d) does something.
Parameters
c integer that is used for something
d float that is used for another thing
returns a double
And so on with all the methods and properties. I can describe easily
what each method do, what they take and what they return. What kind of
documentation I should put in each file? I mean what should go in the
cpp and in the .h? I am not asking about what tags I should use, only
about what needs to be in the cpp and in the .h files.
Marlon

2007/10/1, Sina Bahram <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Both
>
> You can honestly never have too much documentation, as long as it's nicely
> done, coherantly written, and nontrivial.
>
> Take care,
> Sina

free."
Linus Torvalds