Re: help with c++ if test

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:42:30 -0700

>For me it will be more easy to use goto, because with labels the code becomes >more searchable for me.

Use functions, then.
>DO you want to help me with this or not?
We're not going to help you write spaghettie code, that is going to assist you in producing horrible code when there are better ways of doing it. So, as Sina already said, no, we will not help you with gotos. If you however, decide that you want to learn to do it the proper way, I've already offered to help you on list, over skype, or over MSN, take your pick.
On 2/9/2011 12:33 PM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hi.
For me it will be more easy to use goto, because with labels the code becomes more searchable for me. If I had known how I should get the code to work I hadn't written to this list.
DO you want to help me with this or not?
/Kristoffer

    *From:*programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        *From:*programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        *From:* programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx