Re: help please

  • From: "doctor love" <minimack_19@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:43:04 -0400

So far, I'm learning to build my own website. I have 2 websites where I try out
new experiments. you can check it out and tell me what you think.
http://www.minimack.t35.com
and the other one has nothing on it rite now.
I'm also learning about php scripting and jaws scripting. I also want to get
involved in creating programs for the blind.
I have an idea for making a program more easyer to broadcast with. where you
can play music, talk, use jingles, and more. I want to make it a free program
for us to use. I also want it to have like tearn-tables so you can use to
scratch and do all kind of remix.
but, I don't think I'll be able to make it free, but I'll make it a very cheep
program. cuz, it'll be some reall work and a lot of time.
Well, could you send me the link to download all the free ones that I'll need?