headphones

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:41:47 +0300

Hi and sorry for offtopicness.

I want to find some headphones that have a very good quality of sound, but it is very hard to choose, because I don't want that kind of headphones that cover the ears entirely.

I don't even know if there are really good headphones which are smaller, like those cheap and bad quality ones.

I found that the good names are Technics, Sennheiser and a few others, but I don't know if and which of them make headphones of 3 - 4 centimeters diameter that don't cover the ear and have a HI-FI sound.

I guess many of you use headphones, and maybe you can make some recommendations for some models.

Thank you.

Octavian