Re: good site for programming tutorials

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:12:02 -0500

Thanks.  I have a check list of languages I want to learn and Python
is right after c++.  I may step away from c++ for a week or so just to
see if something might not click into place while my brain isn't as
immediately engaged.  This technique has worked before with the guitar
I wonder if it'll work with this skill too.  Also been thinking about
Java.  It's supposed to be the number 1 language to learn right now.
Very sought after and all that.

Enjoy the tutorials,
Alex M