Re: good reason to not read emails from this list, was...Re: Fw: youtube video, jaws versus NVDA

  • From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 04:53:01 -0500

Hmm,  just reread his message.  He said he'd delete this thread.  I
hope he didn't mean the thread he started wherein he posted a
complaint.  "I am going to complain about something someone did and
then I'm going to delete the thread of my complaint thereby missing
any answer that person may give to my complaint."

Alex M