Re: gmail captcha

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:40:15 -0400

Hi,
I totally agree. I had to get my daughter to help me with it. I'm
disappointed.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "tribble"
             <lauraeaves@yahoo
             Sent by:                  "bprogramming"
             programmingblind-         <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             bounce@freelists.                                          cc
             org
                                                                   Subject
                                       gmail captcha
             06/18/2008 08:38
             AM

             Please respond to
             programmingblind@
               freelists.org

Has anyone else tried to use the audio captcha on gmail? Man what a mess!
can't make heads or tails of the jumble of syllables and voices and tones.
I can't hear a single thing that sounds like a character or a number, and I

listened to it 6 times.
Is there a trick to using this thing? It asked for the characters and
provided a link for audio, which I am glad for, but if it isn't
understandable it defeats the purpose.
Thanx
--le