Re: game development layout question

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:59:17 -0600

you could have it in an array, then move the car to those elements.
But, my problem is this.
If you have a car, or person, the object will be different, thus you can't
define the array to just hold a car, or etc. it has to contain all of those.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
aim: st8amnd2005
web: tysdomain.com