Re: game development layout question

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:31:43 -0400

Hi Tyler,
In Monopoly, I can have a racecar or a shoe on a square. Shouldn't you be able
to just make a square and then point to the object that is supposed to be on it
or can you somehow just put an object on it? I thought OOP was supposed to be
able to represent the real world.

Thanks.

Take back your shopping life at http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz