Re: game development layout question

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 18:05:09 -0700

I can answer that Ty, but for a good answer you will need to feed info this way
due to different types and styles  of racing and tracks, what are you thinking
of,

for any type of mapping, I think your best way to work is with "units" weather
there squares or octagons or pentagons,  if you use some sort of measuring unit
it will make things a whole lot easier.   squares would be simplest, but also
limiting in some kinds of designs.

inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to
Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming