Re: game development layout question

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:58:02 -0400

Why does it have to care what it holds?
__________
Take back your shopping life at http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Littlefield, Tyler
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 9:59 PM
  Subject: Re: game development layout question

  you could have it in an array, then move the car to those elements.
  But, my problem is this.
  If you have a car, or person, the object will be different, thus you can't
define the array to just hold a car, or etc. it has to contain all of those.

  Thanks,
  Tyler Littlefield.
  Vertigo head coder
  "My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
  msn: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  aim: st8amnd2005
  web: tysdomain.com