Re: freeing up disk space

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 11:45:21 -0600

Hi -- well, the internet cache is just in the temp folders under documents
and settings, and that is under 2.5gb, including all my files.
There simply isn't enough space in the various directories to account for
the lack of free space, which seems to melt away faster than I can bail
myself out.
I have norton, which takes space, but that is just programs and files under
the same directories I'm testing, isn't it?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Oh, and btw, do you know what SWTOOLS is for? Is this a system file or just
a dump of programs? It all seems to be executable programs and drivers.
If I don't need it I'll blow it away as it takes 2gb.
--le