Re: for Jamal - EdSharp issues

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind programming <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:51:33 -0500 (EST)

This problem has been reported to me and I have also experienced it
myself.  I have had trouble finding an example that replicates it,
however, which makes debugging difficult.  For example, I just created a
text file with 100 lines, each containing just the number of that line.
When I down arrowed through the file with JAWS, each line number was read
without repitition.

So, I don't know whether this is an EdSharp or screen reader problem.  If
anyone can describe steps that reliably reproduce the problem, please let
me know.

Jamal